Crying MESSI speaks out Finally!!!

Messi finally came out in public. He spoke openly with Goal.com about his desire to leave the club and his own club. Public bombs exploded against the board. A lot of things came up. I have highlighted everything for you

"I was not happy and I wanted to leave Barcelona. I was not allowed to leave the club, as I am still at the club so I do not want to go into any more legal battles at the moment.

"I told the club, especially the president, that I wanted to leave the club. I told them at the beginning of last season. I've told them over and over again for the last 12 months. But now I'm here because I don't want a legal battle against the club."


"The BureauFex Club was a means of conveying the official message of my decision."

"Honestly, the club doesn't have a far-reaching sporting project. What have they done? Whenever they see a hole, they try to repair it temporarily by force. They never have a stable and long-term plan. I'm still here now, because I've never I can't think of a legal battle against my favourite club. "

"I have always wanted to be here, always wanted to end my career at Bar্সa. I have always wanted a unity winning project so that we can always win trophies and prolong the Bara legend. But the bitter truth is that There are no projects, and no attempt to win. "

"The whole of last season was very difficult for me. On the field, in the practice, in the dressing room, I have fought with myself everywhere. The president has repeatedly told me that I can decide for myself whether I want to be here at the end of the season. You're breaking his word again! "

"The president and his board members have been telling me throughout the season that they will respect my decision at the end of the season. But now they want to stop me by saying that I did not officially inform them before June 10! I was fighting for the league title in the midst of a virus outbreak! "

"I have never felt alone. People around me have always given me courage. But I am shocked by some people, listening to some media. What strikes me the most is when someone questions my love for Barca. Whether I stay at Barcelona or not. My love for this club will never diminish. This is the club of my life."

"Barcelona has given me everything. I have always wanted to give Barcelona my best. I never imagined that I would take this club to court. I never thought of that."

"When I told my wife about my decision, it was as if the sky was falling on my house. My wife, my children were all crying. None of them were ready to leave Barcelona. They never thought of leaving Barcelona."


"I've always said that just winning a Champions League in one season is not enough for us. It's a tournament, anything can happen here. It doesn't matter if you win every season. It matters that you compete at this highest level every season. Fight to the highest level, whether you can compete. That's why I've always wanted a winning project that will give us long-term stability. "

"I'll be here now. But I don't really know what the future holds. A new coach has arrived. He has some new ideas, that's good. Let's see how the team responds to this idea. And how much it helps us win the title."

"Being here does not mean that I will change my attitude. I will do what is best for the club, for the game or for the locker room. There will be no distractions from my game. I will. "

"My family, my children have grown up here. They love Barcelona. I love Barcelona. It is true that I will never get a better place than Barcelona. But I have the right to make my own decisions. I wanted new challenges, new goals. Now tomorrow I I'm happy to be back in Barcelona, ​​because I have everything here.



It is rumored that Lionel Messi will stay in Barcelona for another season. Soon another word is coming to my ears - Messi may get Manchester City this season. Again without any transfer fee.

What is the future address of Messi - this discussion has come to a standstill for now. The current discussion about Messi's future in the world of football is like this - will one of the best footballers in the world spend the next season at the New Camp, or will he leave the New Camp?

One thing that has come up again and again in this discussion is Messi's huge buy-out clause. Messi has been saying since he sent Burofax to Barcelona that he wants to leave the club.

Whether or not they sit down for talks, Barca finally sat down with Messi's father, Jorge Messi, last Wednesday. After Jorge Messi ended his meeting with Barcelona President Josep Maria Bartomeu, the Spanish media reported that Messi might be staying at the Nou Camp. At that time, Messi's father and agent Jorge Messi did not say much. But he made a statement today. There he talked about the release clause.

With this, Messi finally broke the silence. The Argentine star has retaliated by claiming that the Barcelona and La Liga reviews were wrong, taking a stand against his decision to leave the club in a free transfer under a clause in the contract. Messi's statement also claimed that the argument they showed was completely wrong. It also lashed out at La Liga president Javier Tevez.

His father and agent Jorge Messi made the statement on Friday. However, the statement did not say whether he had decided to leave Barcelona. "We do not know if they have reviewed any contracts and on what basis they have decided that if the player decides to leave unilaterally at the end of the 2019-20 season, with a release clause." That same agreement will be effective.

Shortly afterwards, Messi's father dismissed the release clause in a statement, saying: "The 600 million euro release clause would be wrong. It is clear that the 800 million euro condition in the previous contract is no longer in effect. 'It is clear that Messi and his father are not paying attention to the buy-out clause. They call it wrong with Barcelona and La Liga. If that proves to be the case in the end, then Messi will get City, PSG or any other club without transfer fee!

But if La Liga accepts that! La Liga authorities responded shortly after the statement made by Messi's father. The only thing they said was, "The 600 million condition is still in effect." Spanish journalists claim that Barcelona has not agreed to release Messi for free.


Tags

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.